Hope For Youth has an immediate opening for an Multidimensional Family Therapist(MDFT) in its SUPERVISION AND TREATMENT program.
Thereapist Job Requirements:
- Must have a License (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, etc.)
- Must have one year of clinical experience, including work with children and adolescents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Computer skills are essential.
Therapist Job Duties:
- Responsible for providing all counseling, parenting skills, and mental health and substance abuse services.
- Provides services twice per week at the case address or other appropriate community location.
- Works collaboratively with Suffolk County Department of Probation, any other agency working with the family and the court.
- Works as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
The Supervision and Treatment Program at Hope For Youth is a grant program through the Office of Children and Family Services which is a JD Diversion program. The intent of this program is to meet the needs of Suffolk County residents (only) between the ages of twelve and sixteen that are referred by the Suffolk County Department of Probation.
All positions are subject to background investigation and clearances depending upon position, which may include Staff Exclusion List, State Central Child Abuse Registry, DMV records review, fingerprinting/criminal records screening, and reference checks. Please note, *only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted*
Hope For Youth, Inc. is a non-profit agency that provides residential, foster care, preventive and out-patient services to children, youth and families and is an equal opportunity employer. Excellent salary and benefits package which includes major medical/dental and supplement benefits offerings for qualifying positions, life insurance, long term disability, 403(b) savings and flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, pension plans and generous paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- clinical: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- LMSW, LCSW, LMHC or other license
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirement email@example.com with the title of the position for which you are applying as the subject line.
All positions are subject to the following:
Submission guidelines are to Include a cover letter and salary requirements with resume and to understand that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All positions are subject to background investigation including State Central Child Abuse Registry, DMV record review, criminal records screening, reference checks and finger printing. All applicants must complete a pre-employment physical, can climb stairs, walk/stand, reach overhand, use repetitive wrist/finger movement, read/write reports.
Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, housing assistance program, 403(b) savings and flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, pension plans and generous paid time off.