Full time LMSW to oversee operations of its Bellmore Group Home, an 8-bed program serving an adolescent female population.
• LCSW preferred; LMSW or other licensed Mental Health Professional credential required.
• Minimum of 2-years post masters experience.
• Knowledge of child serving systems a plus.
• Experience with adolescents necessary.
• Excellent writing skills necessary.
• Various Case Management duties.
• Liaison with county DSS, OCFS, Probation, courts.
• Liaison with local school districts.
• Crisis intervention.
• Supervision of staff.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com with the title of the position for which you are applying as the subject line.
All positions are subject to the following:
Submission guidelines are to Include a cover letter and salary requirements with resume and to understand that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All positions are subject to background investigation including State Central Child Abuse Registry, DMV record review, criminal records screening, reference checks and finger printing. All applicants must complete a pre-employment physical, can climb stairs, walk/stand, reach overhand, use repetitive wrist/finger movement, read/write reports.
Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, housing assistance program, 403(b) savings and flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, pension plans and generous paid time off.